By Andrea Johnson March 28 (IFR) - Zions Bancorporation's sale last week of corporate bonds via an internet auction, its biggest such offer to date, provided a more level playing field to small investors who are often locked out of deals. But the bonds' price gains in secondary trading this week suggest the web platform may not be ideal for the issuer. Zions on March 22 priced a $300 million 5-year offer via an internet-based modified Dutch auction mechanism, administered by Zions Direct ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Zions online bond sale raises questions for issuer" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.