ZURICH, April 26 (Reuters) - Swiss engineering group Sulzer said on Thursday that Zuercher Kantonalbank temporarily held an 8.49 percent stake in Sulzer on Friday, but that the bank now held less than 5 percent. Sulzer said it had no information about whether this was related to the announcement on Friday that Russian-held Renova Group and Austrian investment group Victory held a 32 percent stake in Sulzer through shares and options.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"ZKB temporarily held a 8.5 pct stake in Sulzer" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642