Ram CEO Bigland says small van to launch within two years.
AUBURN HILLS, MI – Newly minted Ram President and CEO Reid Bigland confirms a second commercial van based on the Fiat Doblo is joining the truck brand’s lineup. “In 18-24 months,” Bigland tells reporters here at the auto maker’s headquarters about launch timing for the Ram van, which he does not name. The smaller model replaces the outgoing Cargo Van, which is produced alongside the Dodge Grand Caravan and Chrysler Town & Country at the Windsor, ON, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Fiat Doblo-Based Small Van Coming to U.S. as Ram" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.