HELSINKI, Feb 24 (Reuters) - Japanese tyre maker Bridgestone said on Monday its planned purchase of a stake in Finnish peer Nokian Renkaat was a business buy, and it had no plans at the moment to raise or lower its holding. "At this point it is a business investment. We see a lot of potential synergies and we want to build on those," Bridgestone Europe Vice President Des Collins told Reuters. He said that Bridgestone had been in contact with Nokian Renkaat management before taking the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Bridgestone satisfied with Nokian Renkaat stake" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642