GM ramping up Trailblazer output at St. Petersburg facility.
ST. PETERSBURG, Russia – The Russian SUV market is steadily growing, accompanied by the launches of global auto makers’ new models. Sales of SUVs in Russia last year totaled 843,100, accounting for 30.6% of the market and coming within closing distance of the top-selling C-Class segment with 852,500 deliveries, according to data from Russia’s AUTOSTAT market-research agency. SUV sales in 2012 included both premium brands and low-cost models such as the Lada 4x4, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"SUVs Rapidly Becoming Vehicle of Choice in Russia" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.