Australia vehicle sales totaled 89,867 units for July 2014, down 0.4% vs. July 2013. July 2014 vehicle sales decreased 24.0% compared with June 2014 sales. 2014 sales through July totaled 649,818. This was down 2.1% over the same period in 2013. Toyota was the leader in vehicle sales with a year-to-date total of 121,581, resulting in an 18.7% market share.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Australia Vehicle Sales Down 0.4% in July" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642