Australia vehicle sales totaled 118,309 units for June 2014, down 0.4% vs. June 2013. June 2014 vehicle sales increased 25.1% compared with May 2014 sales. 2014 sales through June totaled 559,951. This was down 2.4% over the same period in 2013. Toyota was the leader in vehicle sales with a year-to-date total of 104,670, resulting in an 18.7% market share.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Australia Vehicle Sales Down 0.4% in June" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642