Auto maker hoping for help from facelift of dated Priora.
MOSCOW - Russia's flagship auto maker AvtoVAZ is on the verge of a crisis due to an ongoing uncontrollable sales decline that has surprised even company management. Deliveries in April totaled 51,700 units including exports, down 12% from year-ago. The Priora model showed the sharpest decline, tumbling 56% to 4,900 cars, while the Kalina flagship brand skidded 36% to 8,800. Sales of Lada 4x4 vehicles fell 21%, to 3,800. Year-on-year growth was recorded only by the restyled Lada ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"AvtoVAZ Struggling to Put Brakes on Sales Slump" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642