VF 15th model series bearing Commodore badging since 1978.
GM Holden celebrates a bittersweet milestone with the production of its 50,000th VF Commodore sedan at its plant in Elizabeth, South Australia, just 10 months after its debut. The General Motors subsidiary says Australians are continuing to vote with their wallets when it comes to the VF, with sales up 60% year-on-year in February to 2,777 units and 52% for the year’s first two months. GM Holden will cease local production in 2017, but Richard Phillips, executive director-GM Holden ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Commodore VF Sales Belie End of GM Holden Production" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642