Ford says ’13 SHO will be used in marketing campaign.
PORTLAND, OR – Ford is hoping Taurus sales get a boost from the ’13 model now arriving in showrooms, but if there is no change, that’s OK, too, the auto maker says. “It is very competitive in its segment,” Amy Marentic, Ford group marketing manager, tells WardsAuto at a media event here. The Taurus resides in the Large Car segment, as defined by WardsAuto. The Dodge Charger is the segment sales leader, a position it has held for three years ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Ford Taurus Holding Own In Large-Car Segment" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642