Amaze powers Honda to 85.6% September sales surge.
MUMBAI – September was another dismal month for Indian automakers, whose combined light-vehicle sales fell 6.8% year-on-year to 254,588 units, according to WardsAuto data. Last month’s retreat was in line with the 6.5% drop in year-to-date deliveries to 2.31 million units. Only four of 19 automakers operating in the country showed growth last month, but Fiat India sold a mere 1,086 cars and market leader Maruti Suzuki managed only a 1.8% improvement over prior-year sales, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Gainers Dwindle as India LV Sales Lose More Ground" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642