Germany vehicle sales totaled 285,410 units for May 2013, down 9.9% vs. May 2012. May 2013 vehicle sales decreased 8.4% compared with March 2013 sales. 2013 sales through May totaled 1,334,200, down 9.0% over the same period in 2012. Volkswagen is the leader in year-to-date sales with a total of 378,717, resulting in a 28.4% market share.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Germany Vehicle Sales Down 9.9% in May" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642