Plant’s past products include Mercruiser boat engines.
VIENNA – General Motors purchases Isuzu’s remaining 40% shares of the Isuzu Motors Polska diesel engine plant located in Tychy, Poland. The plant where Circle L 1.7L diesel engines are built now is called GM Powertrain Poland. The Tychy facility was established by Isuzu and started production in 1999. GM has held a 60% interest in the JV since 2002. Since 1999 the factory has produced more than 2.5 million diesel engines, most of them earmarked for GM vehicles. The ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"GM Buys Isuzuâ€™s Remaining Stake in Polish Engine JV" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642