Hyundai hopes ’14 Equus can gain ground on rivals.
SUPERIOR TOWNSHIP, MI – By any measure, the Hyundai Equus has a long row to hoe in strengthening its roots in the premium luxury-car segment. Since launching in fall 2010 as the new flagship for the Hyundai brand, the executive-oriented sedan has achieved 8,888 sales in the U.S. That includes 3,193 deliveries in 2011 and 3,972 in 2012, according to WardsAuto data. But four of its rivals (Mercedes S-Class, Lexus LS 460, BMW 7-Series and Cadillac XTS) have grossly outsold the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Hyundai Digs In With Refreshed Equus" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642