India vehicle sales totaled 299,489 units for September 2012, up 3.7% vs. September 2011. September 2012 vehicles sales increased 19.3% compared with August 2012 sales. 2012 sales through September totaled 2,720,863. This was up 9.5% over the same period in 2011. Maruti Suzuki was the leader in year-to-date sales with a total of 794,642, resulting in a 29.2% market share.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"India Vehicle Sales Up 3.7% in September " is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642