Japan vehicle sales totaled 743,389 units for March, up 11.4% vs. March 2013. March 2014 sales increased 31.5% compared with February 2014. 2014 sales through March totaled 1,804,662, up 18.1% over the same period in 2013. Toyota was the leader in year-to-date vehicle sales, with total of 511,919, resulting in a 28.4% market share.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Japan Vehicle Sales Up 11.4% in March" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642