Japan vehicle sales totaled 365,165 units for April, up 1.5% vs. April 2012. April 2013 sales decreased 45.3% compared with March 2013. 2013 sales through April totaled 1,893,173, down 7.5% over the same period in 2012. Toyota was the leader in year-to-date vehicle sales, with total of 562,265, resulting in a 29.7% market share.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Japan Vehicle Sales Up 1.5% in April" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642