Japan vehicle sales totaled 366,754 units for August, down 1.1% vs. August 2012. August 2013 sales decreased 22.3% compared with July 2013. 2013 sales through August totaled 3,550,507, down 7.3% over the same period in 2012. Toyota was the leader in year-to-date vehicle sales, with total of 1,053,497, resulting in a 29.7% market share.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Japan Vehicle Sales Down 1.1% in August" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642