First batch of 96 Captivas shipped to Russia.
VIENNA – Asia Avto, the Kazakh car assembler based in Ustj-Kamenogorsk, exports its first shipment of Chevrolets to Russia. The initial 96 Chevrolet Captiva cross/utility vehicles are being sent to Russia even though the same model is built locally from semi-knocked-down kits by contract assembler Avtotor in Kaliningrad. “We have decided to bring a batch of vehicles from our partner's assembly plant in Kazakhstan to meet customers' active demand for this ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Kazakhstanâ€™s Asia Avto Launches Chevrolet Exports to Russia" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642