China initial market for luxury SUV.
TURIN, Italy – Lamborghini will launch production of its first SUV in 2017. Audi Group Chairman Rupert Stadler makes the announcement during a celebration of Lamborghini’s 50th anniversary attended by some 1,000 owners of the luxury cars from 30 countries and representatives of parent Volkswagen Group. Stadler says production of the Lamborghini Urus plug-in hybrid was approved a few weeks ago, according to the Italian news agency ANSA. The Urus concept was unveiled at the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Lamborghini Plug-In Hybrid SUV Gets Green Light" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642