Qashqai tied Focus as top seller in first quarter.
Irish new-car sales slumped 9% in March to 13,100 units from prior-year’s 14,396 as hopes for recovery in the financially stressed country remained elusive. Nissan deliveries jumped 26.4% to 1,988 units last month to outsell Volkswagen, down 9.7% to 1,163; Ford, down 32.6% to 1,222; and Toyota, down 31.7% to 1,051. The latest result dropped first-quarter new-car sales 4.3% to 45,898 units. Light-commercial-vehicle deliveries tumbled 8.7% in March to 1,415, pushing the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"March Sales Reflect Ailing Irish Economy" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642