Auto maker’s initial offerings include 4008 compact SUV.
VIENNA – PSA Peugeot Citroen enters the Mongolian market with the Peugeot brand. Yves Delaunay, the French ambassador to Mongolia, joins executives with the French auto maker and the Mongolian company Baz International for the Peugeot presentation at the French Embassy in the capital Ulan Bator. Peugeot has named Baz International its importer and distributor in Mongolia. The Mongolian company also has interests in education, technology, program provision, construction, mining, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Mongolia Newest Asian Market for Peugeot" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642