FX kits get break on tariffs, but Russia to demand more local builds.
VIENNA – Assembly of Infiniti FX cross/utility vehicles and M sedans is under way at the Nissan Mfg. Rus plant in St. Petersburg, Russia. While the Nissan Teana, X-Trail and Murano vehicles are assembled from complete-knocked-down kits in St. Petersburg, the Japanese auto maker builds Infiniti vehicles from semi-knocked-down kits at the plant. Nissan expects to continue Infiniti SKD assembly for the next two years. The reason for the time limit is the Russian government’s ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Nissan Launches Infiniti SKD Assembly in Russia " is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642