SEAT Toledo arrives in Ukraine in mid-2013.
VIENNA – Porsche Holding, the Austrian import and retail company owned 100 % by Volkswagen, has taken control of SEAT car distribution in Ukraine. Porsche Holding’s local subsidiary, Porsche Ukraina, already acts as importer of VW and Audi vehicles in that country. The move to add SEAT, made earlier this month, is a part of a strategy to establish or improve the presence of VW’s Spanish subsidiary in new markets. An independent importer previously was responsible ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Porsche Holding to Handle SEAT Imports in Ukraine " is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642