Animation, software help guide Ford product-development process.
Ford is to announce new funding for its Australia-based product-development facility later this year as the automaker continues planning for what happens after it ends local production in 2016. Trevor Worthington, vice president-Ford Asia-Pacific Product Development, reveals the plans at a conference in Melbourne, the CarAdvice.com website reports. “We’re going to make an announcement in the third quarter of this year around what we’re doing with the layout and the software ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Product Development to Keep Ford Going in Australia" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642