Auto maker hoping SM5 leasds to reveral of fortune.
Renault Samsung launches its first-ever early retirement program for its employees amid plunging sales. A spokesman tells WardsAuto the program is open to all staff except those who work in research and development and styling. “We announced on our internal website that employees wishing to take advantage of this program may apply between Aug. 13 and Sept. 7,” the spokesman says. “The amount of retirement compensation will differ, depending on an employee’s ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Renault Samsung Offers Employee Buyouts as Sales Sink" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642