Successor to current Chevy Niva (above) to be unveiled in 2014.
VIENNA – GM-AvtoVAZ, the 50/50 joint venture between General Motors and Russia’s Lada manufacturer AvtoVAZ, will unveil the second-generation Chevrolet Niva small cross/utility vehicle at the Moscow auto show in August 2014, Managing Director Jeffrey Glover is quoted as saying by the automotive website avtosreda.ru. “Plans call for a 1.8L gasoline engine with about 125 hp,” he says on the site. The current model has a 1.7L gasoline engine delivering 80 hp. There ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Russia‚Äôs GM-AvtoVAZ to Unveil Next-Gen Chevrolet Niva in 2014" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642