Nissan sales up 66% in March.
New-vehicle sales continued strong in Russia in March, with deliveries increasing 13% year-over-year to 252,816 units, putting the first-quarter total ahead 19% to 614,273. “The passenger-car and light-commercial-vehicles market in Russia continued to show sustained growth in March, though at a lower level than in the first two months of 2012,” David Thomas, chairman of the Association of European Businesses auto makers’ committee, says in a statement. “We are ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Russia Sees Sales Improve in March, Q1" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642