Russia vehicle sales totaled 258,215 units for September 2013, down 5.1% vs. September 2012. September 2013 vehicle sales increased 5.9% compared with August 2013 sales. 2013 sales through September totaled 2,141,250. This was down 6.6% over the same period in 2012. AutoVaz was the leader in year-to-date sales with a total of 343,368, resulting in a 16.0% market share.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Russia Vehicle Sales Down 5.1% in September" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642