Chevy Cruze deliveries jump 40% for month.
Russia’s new-vehicle deliveries slowed in September but still rose 10% to 259,582 units, taking the 9-month total to 2,187,797 for a 14% gain. The September growth rate fell short of August results, up 15%, and July, up 14%. “The hot phase of fast year-on-year growth in Russia is over, for now,” Joerg Schreiber, chairman of the Association of European Businesses Automobile Manufacturers Committee, says in a statement. “On the backdrop of the situation in the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Russian Auto Makers See Sales Gains Despite September Slowdown" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642