Yo futuristic concept spearheaded JV’s publicity push.
VIENNA – Yo-Avto, the Russian joint venture owned by billionaire Mikhail Prokhorov’s Onexim Group and by Yarovit Motors, postpones the production launch of its hybrid-electric vehicles. Yo-Avto broke ground on a new factory in St. Petersburg in June 2011. Plans originally called for pilot production to begin in late 2012, with the first cars to be made in April 2013. The Yo Crossover was to be the first to enter volume production. Plans now call for output to start in ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Russian JV Delays Hybrid Launch at Least Two Years" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642