South Korea vehicle sales totaled 114,514 units for September 2013, down 11.0% vs. September 2012. September 2013 vehicle sales decreased 7.4% compared with August 2013 sales. 2013 sales through September totaled 1,130,269, up 1.3% over the same period in 2012. Hyundai is the leader in year-to-date sales with a total of 477,004, resulting in a 42.2% market share.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"South Korea Vehicle Sales Down 11.0% in September" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642