Forester accounts for one-quarter of Subaru U.S. volume.
TUCSON, AZ – Subaru of America is counting on the all-new ’14 Forester cross/utility vehicle, arriving in the U.S. this spring, to carry on the sales momentum of its predecessor with what the auto maker calls an evolutionary step forward in development and design. The original Forester, introduced in Japan in 1997 and in the U.S. the following year, garnered a small group of devoted buyers with its all-wheel-drive system and tall wagon body style. The second generation, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Subaru Says β14 Forester Builds on Strengths of Predecessor " is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642