Auto maker looks to new-gen SX4 to snap Russian sales slump.
VIENNA – Suzuki is looking to the new-generation Suzuki SX4 cross/utility vehicle to increase its sales in Russia. “The new SX4 will be definitely a top model,” Koichi Takakura, general director-Suzuki Motor Rus, the auto maker’s Russian import subsidiary, tells WardsAuto. “We have an ambitious goal of selling 2,000 units of this model every month (after 2015).” Suzuki unveiled the SX4 at this year’s Geneva auto show. The CUV is a production ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Suzuki Looks to New SX4 for Russian Sales Bump" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642