Honda snatches car-sales title from Toyota in November.
Thailand’s November new-vehicle sales soar 477.6% over the year-ago’s flood disaster to a monthly record 148,243 units. As the woes of the flood crisis evaporate, the 11-month delivery total was up 74.7% to 1,291,659 units, reports Toyota Thailand, which collates sales for the Thai industry. Toyota Thailand Executive Vice President Wutthikorn Suriyachantanano says the huge year-on-year sales increase came from the low base last year when the auto industry was crippled by ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Thai Sales Post Triple-Digit Gains in Floodâ€™s Wake" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642