Worker installs gasket on back of engine at VW plant.
VIENNA – Volkswagen Motor Polska diesel engine plant lays the cornerstone for a new 215,280-sq.-ft. (20,000- sq.-m) production hall at its site in Polkowice, Poland. The new facility will allow the auto maker to increase its daily manufacturing capacity from the current 2,400 diesel engines to 3,400 units. “The construction of a new hall willenable a significant production increase,” Christian Bleiel, managing director-Volkswagen Motor Polska, says during the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Volkswagen to Expand Diesel Engine Plant in Poland" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642