Rio fuel economy among best of ICE models.
U.K. dealers take note: Buyers are putting economy ahead of every other factor they look at when buying their next car. A survey by Yorkshire-based analyst CAP Automotive reports U.K. motorists saying economic aspects trump every other car-purchase consideration, including practicality, handling, performance and environmental impact. When asked to rank the 16 most important aspects of their car-ownership experience, the survey found the top five were purchase price, fuel economy, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Cost Key Consideration for U.K. Car Shoppers" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642