Sports car handmade over 350 hours.
VIENNA – Wiesmann, a niche manufacturer of handmade sports cars based in Dülmen, Germany, files for insolvency. The auto maker, which employs about 110 workers, will continue its operations. Rolf Haferkamp will remain CEO. “It is the goalof the management to successfully complete the restructuring and recapitalization of Wiesmann, which has already begun, short term together with strategic partners and investors,” the company says on its homepage. Wiesmann was ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"German Sports Car Maker Wiesmann Files for Insolvency" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642