Spin spearheaded automaker’s record Indonesia result.
Chevrolet finishes 2013 with record-breaking sales in Indonesia, the Philippines and Laos as the General Motors subsidiary delivers 82,884 units in Southeast Asia. It says in a statement it also boosted export sales 3% to 43,394 units. Deliveries in Indonesia soared 183% to 14,975 units, while the Philippines surged 54% to 4,926 and Laos jumped 52% to 1,008 units. Indonesia’s record year was led by the Chevrolet Spin compact MPV, while the Philippines result was led by the Chevrolet ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Southeast Asia Market Fertile Ground for GM in 2013" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642