General Motors Chinaâ€™s SAIC-GM-Wuling (SGMW) joint venture has launched sales of its Baojun 630 midsize sedan in Chengdu province, as a demo fleet of the new vehicles reaches more than 120 newly opened dealerships. The low-cost entry is offered in three trim levels with sticker prices between $9,764 (RMB 62,800) and $11,474 (RMB 73,800). Kevin Wale, president and managing director of the GM China Group says, â€śWe are proud to be bringing our much-anticipated midsize sedan to the people ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"GM Joint Ventureâ€™s Midsize Sedan Goes on Sale in China" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642