Mitsubishi works out final details with Nissan to build its competitor’s Navara 1-ton pickup truck in Thailand at one of its two Laem Chabang plants, scheduled to begin in 2012. The auto maker is expanding the factory to accommodate the Navara. The Pajero SUV, Lancer sedan and Space Wagon multipurpose vehicle currently are manufactured there. However, Pajero production will be shifted to Mitsubishi's second plant in the region to make space for Navara production of 60,000 units a year, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Mitsubishi Seals Deal With Nissan to Build Navara Pickup in Thailand" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642