VIENNA â€“ Adam Opel celebrates the topping out of a 323,000-sq.-ft. (30,000-sq.-m) expansion of its Opel Szentgotthard engine plant in Szentgotthard, Western Hungary, an important part of the auto makerâ€™s expansion. Opel in September announced plans to invest â‚¬500 million ($675 million) to expand Hungarian engine production. The investment is supported by an â‚¬18.9 million ($25.5 million) state grant. The expanded part of the plant will come online in late 2012, with production at full ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Opel Celebrates Topping Out of Hungarian Engine Plantâ€™s Expansion" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642