PARIS – PSA Peugeot Citroen is developing everything from electric scooters to electric cars today, but it is persuaded plug-in hybrids are the right way to use electricity for transportation in the future. Plug-in technology “represents in our view the real solution in terms of the use of electric energy by the public at large,” says CEO Philippe Varin in a speech to the Automobile Club of France. “This technology allies the advantages of a diesel on the highway and electric propulsion in ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"PSA Prepares for Changing World With Mix of New Powertrain Technologies" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642