VIENNA â€“ Taganrogsky Avtomobilny Zavod, the Russian assembler based in Taganrog, adds yet another Chinese car built under its own brand to its portfolio. The Tagaz C10 sedan is the Russian version of the JAC A138 Tojoy, a car designed by Italian niche auto maker Pininfarina and unveiled in China in 2008. The car is being assembled from complete-knocked-down kits sourced from Chinaâ€™s Jianghuai Automobile. However, TagAZ says it has improved the vehicle for Russian assembly. Changes ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Russiaâ€™s TagAZ Adds Assembly of Another Chinese Car" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642