VIENNA â€“ Pilot assembly of Vortex Corda sedans is under way at Russiaâ€™s OOO Taganrogsky Avtomobilny Zavod. The Corda, a rebadged Chery Qiyun, is being assembled from complete-knocked-down kits sourced from Chinaâ€™s Chery Automobile Co. Ltd. Serial assembly of the car will start by the end of the month. Powered by a 1.5L gasoline engine, the sedan will base at RR349,000 ($11,660). The Vortex Corda is the third Chery model assembled by TagAZ under the Vortex brand, following the Estina ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Russiaâ€™s TagAZ Vortex Corda Sedan Assembly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642