Tan Chong International will assemble Subaru compact cross/utility vehicles from complete-knocked-down kits at its plant in Malaysia for sale there and in Thailand and Indonesia. Tan Chong’s wholly owned subsidiary, Tan Chong Motor Assemblies, says in a statement it has an agreement with Fuji Heavy Industries for the venture, scheduled to run through December 2015. Fuji will provide technical training and assistance, sell assembly-kit parts as well as aftermarket parts, and license Tan ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Tan Chong Cuts Deal With Fuji to Build Subaru CUV in Malaysia" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642