Ford U.K. celebrates delivery of its 4 millionth Fiesta as the new owner, buying a new Ford for the fourth time, takes possession of the Fiesta Zetec. The U.K. accounts for a big percentage of the more than 17 million Fiestas sold in 80 markets worldwide – a number that, if parked bumper to bumper, would circle the planet 1.7 times. Fiesta has led the small-car segment in the U.K. for 27 of its 37 years and has been the overall best-seller there since 2009 when it overtook the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Ford U.K. Delivers Its 4 Millionth Fiesta" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.