A new WardsAuto forecast calls for strong U.S. light-vehicle sales in June, with competition in the midsize car segment and healthy inventories across all segments fueling growth. The report calls for 1.37 million LV deliveries this month, or a daily sales rate of 57,015 units (over 24 days), a 6% improvement over same-month year-ago (26 days). The projected 16.4 million-unit seasonally adjusted annual rate would be less than May’s 87-month-high 16.7 million SAAR but just above the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Forecast Calls for Strong June Sales" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.