A new WardsAuto forecast calls for U.S. light-vehicle deliveries to best April’s strong showing, with modest increases to incentives and a full post-holiday sales week on the calendar boosting the retail outlook. The report calls for a May daily sales rate of 57,249 units (over 27 days), a 3.5% improvement over same-month year-ago (26 days) – equating to 1.55 million deliveries. The projected 16.1 million-unit seasonally adjusted annual rate would be slightly higher than ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"May Sales to Continue Upward Trend" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.