Charge-point choices key to EV drivers’ strategy.
Electric vehicles will appear for the first time in this year’s MPG Marathon and its U.K. organizers say drivers will have to carefully plan their recharging points. The 360-mile (580-km) event aims to show how both car and driver can make a major difference in fuel costs and emissions. The Oct. 8-9 event, now in its 14th year, pits teams of contestants pushing for the best fuel economy. Competitors find their own route between a series of fixed points. The cars will be fitted with ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Annual U.K. Fuel Efficiency Competition Electrified" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642